Friday, January 13, 2006

I was TAGGED

Sorry los que no speakean ingles....

Logtar tagged me the other day with a nice meme. I have been so busy, but finally here is my meme about "my weird habits"....

The “rules” indicate that I should add this portion of text so here you go; enjoy.The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I love numbers, no math, just numbers, I'm always counting everything: cars, leeters in a name, lights, billboards, people, etc
2. I know the exact place of a 98% of the things in my house, and I hate when they are not in the correct place
3. All my hangers in the closet face the same direction. Also, my shirts are grouped together by colors.
4. I follow the same routine in the bathroom every morning: pee, shower, shave in the shower, soap, deodorant, teeth, gel, skin protectant then get dress.
5. Actually I'm a routine guy... I have routines for everything (driving, getting ready, sex, eating, cooking, reading, to sleep etc etc)

Now I need to tagged 5 people
Ximena - Gerente - Kafre - Elking - Agata


Logtar is not that I'm a lazy guy, I'm a hard worker!!... but finally dude!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger soyChapin said...

tag me! or don't ... then again, I don't have any weird habits so...

1/14/2006 11:44 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

se le agradece la chancita. . .ahora voy a pasrlo a español y voy a joderle la vida a alguin. . .jajajajajajajaj

1/14/2006 11:57 a.m.  
Blogger soyChapin said...

zambomba... creo que ya averigue porque el gerente andaba buscando mi direccion postal cigbernetica

1/14/2006 3:48 p.m.  
Blogger Mr Brightside said...

Creo que ud es un Danny Tanner (de Full House) en potencia Kamylo...

Y si alguien me taggea tengo mil y un hábitos raros (más bien estúpidos) que postear.

Saludos!

1/14/2006 4:03 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

OCD... es el nombre de eso! o depronto metrosexual hahahaha!

Buenas respuestas, gracias por jugar.

1/16/2006 9:16 a.m.  
Blogger soyChapin said...

¡vá pues!

1/16/2006 11:16 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jejeje

1/17/2006 10:27 a.m.  
Blogger soyChapin said...

yep! why a routine at that?

1/21/2006 9:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home